Monday, August 16, 2010

My second baby shower

My family and friends back home threw me a baby shower on July 24, 2010. It was wonderful getting to visit with all the ladies that attended. I enjoyed myself so much. Chloe was sure blessed with some wonderful things.

Every dress hung on the clothesline was mine when I was little. I am so blessed to have a mom that does the kind of things she does. I can't believe she kept them all for 29 years. And, they all still look brand new! I am beyond excited for Chloe to wear each one of them. I've already picked out which one she is coming home in.
This was my cradle and was also used by my sister & brothers.
I can't wait for Chloe to use it now 29 years later.



Of course the food was amazing!


My mom, MeMaw, Sister and I.
Eric & I with his sister Stephanie, Mom,
nieces Kilee and Paeton & Granny.


My wonderful hostesses. I love them all dearly.
They did an amazing job putting this shower together. It was perfect!
Meredith, my Mom, MeMaw, Rose, Me, Krystal, Sarah, Sabrina, Courtnee and Maria.

(Stephanie & Mandy left before we took this pic.)

I was 35 weeks pregnant here.
Chloe was about the size of a large cantaloupe.
I didn't know you could find cantaloupes that large. ha!



My cousin Mandy made this precious blankie, along with the pillow & tutu on my sisters lap.
The other side of the blankie is the sweetest, softest Nursery Rhyme material.





Eric's Granny made this blanket for Chloe.
She has made one for every grandchild and great-grandchild.
Eric still has his after all these years.



So, my brother Jonathan (Uncle Bubba) picked this out for Chloe. According to Courtnee (my sis-in-law) he spent 30 minutes trying to pick out the perfect hat & flower combo. I can see him doing this! Needless to say, it's packed in Chloe's bag for the hospital. It's a must wear! :)



I love this flower towel & dragonfly bib.
The tail of the dragonfly is a teether.

No comments:

Post a Comment