Monday, July 5, 2010

Our 4th of July Celebration

We had a wonderful day! Our morning was nice and relaxing. After lunch we packed up and headed to the pool. One of my favorite things to do since I've been in my third trimester is be in the water. Ahh, the pressure is relieved immediately. For dinner I got to experience '5 Guys Burgers'. It was scrumptious! Then is was off to the Battle Ship in Charleston for fireworks.

The firework show was by far one of the best I have ever seen.





This is the Battle Ship the fireworks were set off from.
Shown here is a fraction of the crowd we endured.
Oh, but it was so worth it! We had a wonderful time.

The beautiful bridge in Charleston SC.
These kiddos are amazing.
I cannot begin to explain just how much I LOVE them.
I think they may be more excited for baby Chloe to arrive than I am. ;)
Aunt Lala, Hudson, Mason & Aubree


Me & Samur
(and baby Chloe, I'm 32-1/2 weeks pregnant here!)
I hope you all had a beautiful, blessed 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment